Thank you for your interest in teaming up with the Marathon Maniacs and Half Fanatics Pace Team. Our pacers have literally run hundreds of races! Between the Maniacs and Fanatics we have over 24,000 members who run 13.1 and 26.2 every weekend. Running 26.2 and 13.1 is our passion. Our pacers are some of the most experienced runners in the world. Their confidence will put your participants at ease while being paced to their personal bests.
The Marathon Maniac club members have run a combined total of over 255,000 marathons. The Half Fanatics have run a combined total of more than 125,000 half marathons.
What are the benefits of having our pace team come to your race?
1. Enhance the entire race experience of your participants.
2. Our enthusiastic pacers will staff a booth at your expo to answer any questions about running 26.2 or 13.1 on race day.
We have years of experience to share with your participants.
3. Teaming up with the MM HF Pace team will bring your event to a new level of marketing and exposure to our club members and beyond.
4. Marketing: Your race listed on the Maniac and Half Fanatic Race Calendar, Weekly Facebook posts, listing on our Pace Team schedule page and highlighted in our Maniac and Fanatic monthly newsletters.
Logos must be 150-W x 250-H pixel
Event Directors Click HERE << to inquire about bringing our pace team to your event and more marketing opportunities.
We look forward to working with you and your event!
3812 N. 26th St. STE C
Tacoma, WA 98407
MARATHON PACE CHART <<<
Pacer applicant requirements
We are excited that you want to be a part of the best Pace Team!
We will add you to the race database for the event you applied for.
Our agenda is to select the pacers based on seniority and our pacer criteria.
Priority consideration will be given to Legacy Pacers who successfully paced and are in good standing.
The criteria to be on the MM HF Pace team is:
- To have completed 15 marathons or 10 half marathons for your desired distance to pace
- Maintain even splits, we may ask for Garmin stats
- Marathon Pacer: To have completed the marathon distance 20 minutes faster than your pace time for the full marathon
(example: to pace a 4:00 hour you must have run a 3:40 marathon)
- Half Marathon Pacer: To have completed the half marathon distance 10 minutes faster than your pace time for a half marathon
(example: to pace a 1:50 you must have run a 1:40 half marathon)
- To be in good standing with the Marathon Maniacs and Half Fanatics and all dues current
- Have your MM or HF race page updated so that we can link your information
- Be available to host a pacer booth at the race expo
- Free to join!
- Waived entry fee