Club Exclusive Events
Club Exclusive Events are races that truly roll out the red carpet for our members! These races have gone above and beyond to ensure that our club members receive VIP treatment at their event. We highly recommend our members run these races if they want a special experience.
Many thanks to the race directors of these events for being so accommodating.
In addition to the many perks the races are offering, the Maniacs and Half Fanatics will have a booth at the expo for all your club gear needs, so please come on out and join us for the largest club parties around!
*Please make sure you add your name to the race calendar so we have an accurate headcount of runners attending these events and to ensure you receive all the awesome perks!*
*In order to qualify for club perks, your club membership dues must be current!*
June 29th, 2019
Revel Mt. Hood Marathon/Half Marathon
Club Perks in Mt. Hood;
- Free personalized highlight video to include special club-branded banners and notes.
- Free individual photos to include special club-branded watermark.
- Free custom ultra-soft tri-blend t-shirt with club and REVEL branding.
*Shirt will be given in addition to the regular participant shirts that all runners receive. Must sign up by cutoff date for the shirt.
- Free custom medal with club and REVEL branding.
*Medal will be given in addition to the regular medal that all runners receive. Must sign up by the cutoff date for the medal.
- Free custom race bib with club branding.
- $5 race entry discount.
- Free custom high-quality result card with club branding.
- Free custom luggage tag with club and REVEL branding.
- Free transfers, withdrawals, and deferrals
All free of charge, club members may transfer their bib to another runner or another REVEL event, withdraw from the event and receive a total refund, or defer their entry to the future year’s race. There is typically a fee associated with these options.
- VIP tent at finish venue with food, drinks and large, soft iced towels to wipe that sweat from your brow.
*In order to get all the perks, you must sign up prior to April 15th and your membership dues must be current. so please don’t wait till the last minute, or you could miss out!
*Please add you name to the race calendar so we have an accurate headcount*
Date: October 19th, 2019
Kansas City Marathon / Half Marathon
Club Perks In Kansas City
All current Marathon Maniacs, Half Fanatics and 50 States Marathon Club members who register for the full or the half marathon at the 2019 Kansas City Marathon will receive:
-A VIP space to relax in before and after the race that will be located near the start and finish lines (this will either be the same indoor VIP space from last year or a VIP tent in the Finish Line Festival)
-The VIP space will include a private gear check for members, private bathrooms, as well as free food & drinks before and after the race (including beer).
-NEW FOR 2019: All club members who participate in the Kansas City’s Marathon’s half marathon or full marathon will receive a free pair of Kansas City Marathon branded goodr running sunglasses! (a $25 value)
-In addition to receiving the goodr sunglasses, a cool participant shirt, a large finisher’s medal, free downloadable race photos and a huge after party with live music, free food and free local beer, all club members will also receive a commemorative Marathon Maniac, Half Fanatic or 50 States Marathon Club neck ribbon slider that will attach to their finisher’s medal neck ribbon.
Must sign up prior to July 7th to be guaranteed the ribbon slider.
-Logistics notes - All group members must check-in at the pre-race Health & Fitness Expo at Union Station to make sure their memberships are current/in good standing and pick up the wristband they will need to access the VIP space on race day. The neck ribbon slider can be claimed at the VIP Space following the race.
November 24th 2019:
Route 66 Marathon
Club Perks in Tulsa.
No race rolls out the red carpet like the Williams Route 66 Marathon's Maniac Corner.
Maniac Corner features the following FREE race day benefits for Marathon Maniacs and Half Fanatic club members.
Members receive a special club medal, ribbon, and race bib featuring the club name and colors.*
Private VIP Tent and fenced in outdoor area both pre- and post-race staffed with volunteers to ensure a great experience
Professional group photo before the start of the race, made available at no charge to members.
Private Gear Check
Private supply of post-race food, Gatorade, water, soft drinks and lots of beer.
Recognition of clubs prior to the start of the race
Booth at the health and fitness expo where club members pickup wrist bands for access to Maniac Corner, and shop! You can get your gear without the shipping costs!
Please visit the races Maniac Corner page for full details!
*Please add your name to the race calendar if you're attending*
January 26th, 2020
Publix Fort Lauderdale A1A Marathon
Club Perks in Fort Lauderdale for 2020 TBD
Club provided in 2020
- 15% off discount on race entry
- Post race VIP area for Maniacs - This is where members will pick up their club medal and party with other members.
- Dedicated Maniac event shirt co-branded with Maniacs and A1A Marathon logos. This shirt is in addition to the event shirt. Members will receive 2 shirts!
- Maniac finisher medal. Members will receive this medal in addition to the races finishers medal. Members get 2 medals!
- Maniac customized event bib.
* Cutoff date to register in time to receive all club perks will be announced soon. So don't wait to sign up!
* If you have already registered prior to our partnership with the race, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them you're a member and want to be added to the list to receive club perks.
March 22nd 2020:
Yuengling Shamrock Marathon / Half Marathon
Club Perks in Virginia Beach, VA for 2020
- Pre-race exclusive area for club members in the Holiday Inn North Beach Hotel which includes restrooms! Less than 2 blocks to the starting line.
- Private dry bag truck for members to check their gear. Located right outside of the Holiday Inn North Beach Hotel.
- Post-race exclusive area for members inside of the party tent! For those that have not run this race, this is a one block long enclosed tent on the beach, complete with live bands and loads of beer! Check it out here <<
- Commemorative Maniacs / Fanatics and Shamrock branded pint glass (for all that beer at the post-race party). Glasses need to be picked up at the Maniacs / Fanatics expo booth.
- Club branded logo on participants race bib.
To ensure you receive all club perks, make sure you identify yourself as a club member during the registration process.
Cutoff date TBD. Please don’t wait to get signed up, you won’t want to miss out on this party!
*Please add your name to the race calendar if you're attending*
The OC Marathon & Half Marathon
The OC Marathon and Half Marathon would like to extend the following accommodations and perks to all club members and the clubs:
- Discounted Race Entry (link to be provided soon)
- Club Logo on race bibs (registration cutoff date TBD)
- Entry into VIP Start Area with private bathrooms
- Exclusive Location at finish line for club meeting area/tent
- Entry into OC Legacy Lounge at finish line festival – Gives one extra free beer and free pizza
- Discounted rooms/Hotel block at host hotel – Orange County Hilton (free Coach bus to start)
- Free Maniacs/ Fanatics / OC Marathon Luggage Tag
- Discounts on merchandise when you show your bib with club logo at Official Merchandise
- Additional benefits to come!