Maniac Fanatic Club Exclusive Events
Club Exclusive Events are races that truly roll out the red carpet for members! These races have gone above and beyond to ensure that our club members receive VIP treatment at their event. We highly recommend our members run these races if they want a special experience.
Many thanks to the race directors of these events for being so accommodating.
*Please make sure you add your name to the race calendar so we have an accurate headcount of runners attending these events and to ensure you receive all the awesome perks!*
*In order to qualify for club perks, your club membership dues must be current and add your name to the Club Race Calendars!*
PUBLIX FLORIDA MARATHON WEEEND TO HOST MEET-UP FOR MARATHON MANICS & HALF FANATICS
The 15th Annual Publix Florida Marathon Weekend is excited to announce the hosting of an event Meetup of Marathon Manics and Half Fanatics members during its February 11, 2024 weekend of running.
The marathon and half-marathon have been recognized by Runner’s World Magazine as “One of America’s Top 10 Bucket List Waterfront Races,” with the weekend of racing including a 5k, 10k, and the USATF certified marathon and half-marathon. The Florida Marathon course is distinguished as being one of Florida’s top percentage Boston Marathon qualifying races due to its largely flat course with long straightaways.
Maniac and Fanatic members may enter the race via www.thefloridamarathon.com and will receive the following perks AND more:
• Discounted entry fees
• Special Maniacs or Fanatics branded Florida Marathon or Half Marathon finisher medal ribbons
• Private club only portalets
• Separate post-race celebration area with pizza, beer & more!
• Private male and female changing tents just for Maniacs and Fanatics
• Maniac & Fanatic cheer signage on course!!
• FREE custom running caps with Maniacs/Fanatics logo and race logo embroidered on them!
Discount entry codes are available through the Maniacs and Fanatics site, and entrants will need to include their club membership number with race registration.
Come join us in Melbourne on the Space Coast!! Entry and all race info is here:
February 11, 2024
The following is for all Half Fanatics & Marathon Maniacs who enter either the half or full or 10k at our February 11, 2024 Florida Marathon Weekend in Melbourne:
Club members must identify which club they are representing during registration. Maniac and Fanatic entrants will be identified by their Maniac or Fanatic number on the registration form.
* $20 discounted entry to the half or marathon
* $15 discounted entry to the 10k
* Private, barricaded space in post-race celebration area near finish line for your Fanatics & Maniacs. This area will include the following:
*Private 10'x10' walled changing tents for each male and female entrant.
*20'x20' tent with tables and chairs underneath it.
*Great view of runners coming down the stretch to the finish or at finish.
*Beer and beverages in this area post-race -- stocked for 2 beers per person. Fruit and Pizza in this area post-race.
* Fanatics and Maniacs will receive all race amenities like swag bag, event tech shirts and event branded running caps.
* Maniacs and Fanatics will receive an event running cap with event logo embroidered on front and Maniacs and Fanatics logo embroidered on each side of hat for first 200 entrants. You must provide your Maniac or Fanatic number when registering. If you are a member of both clubs, you will receive only one hat.
* Special colored and logo race bibs for Maniacs and Fanatics.
* Custom branded race medal ribbons for all Maniac and Fanatic finishers. These ribbons will also include the Maniac and Fanatic logos on them.
Our marathon and half marathon courses are USATF certified and are World Major Qualifiers.
MANIAC 20 YEAR REUNION
Michelob ULTRA Tacoma City Marathon
April 28 - Ghost of Tacoma, April 29, 2023 - The Main Event
Registration is OPEN!
Maniac and Fanatic Discounts are on the calendars
Host Hotel: Silver Cloud
Visit www.tcmaevents.com for more information
Details are still coming together!
Please visit the races Maniac Corner page for full details!
*Please add your name to the race calendar if you're attending*
Date - 6/4/2022
Revel Rockies Marathon and 1/2 Marathon
Benefits to the Members
- Free custom ultra-soft tri-blend t-shirt with club and Event branding.
- *Shirt will be given in addition to the regular participant shirts that all runners receive.
- Free custom medal with club and Event branding.
- *Medal will be given in addition to the regular medal that all runners receive.
- Free custom race bib with club branding.
- $5 race entry discount.
- Free custom high-quality result card with club branding.
- Free custom luggage tag with club and Event branding.
- Free transfers, withdrawals, and deferrals
- All free of charge, club members may transfer their bib to another runner or another Brooksee event, withdraw from the event and receive a total refund, or defer their entry to the future year’s race. There is typically a fee associated with these options.
- Free VIP tent at finish venue with the following amenities provided by Brooksee:
- Extra iced towels
- Iced bottled drinks (water and electrolyte)
- Special food offerings
Must sign up for the race prior to 4/11/2022 to get the perks.
Kansas City Marathon / Half Marathon
Date: October 15th, 2022
Event Website HERE<
Des Moines Marathon / Half Marathon
October 16th, 2022
Event Website HERE<
Take the I-35 CHALLENGE
PRESENTED BY THE HALF FANATICS & MARATHON MANIACS
TWO RACES - TWO CITIES - TWO STATES - ONE EPIC WEEKEND
Event Website HERE<
For Question you can visit Kansas City, MO Facebook Chapter HERE<
Ambassador John Pitzel HF #4598
All current Marathon Maniac and Half Fanatic Club members who register for the full or the half marathon at the 2022 Kansas City Marathon will receive
- A VIP space to relax in before and after the race that will be located near the start and finish lines (this will be at the VIP tent in the Finish Line Festival)
- The VIP space will include a private gear check for members, private bathrooms, as well as free food & drinks before and after the race (including beer).
- In addition to receiving a cool participant shirt, a large finisher’s medal, free downloadable race photos and a huge after party with live music, free food and free local beer, all club members will also receive a commemorative Marathon Maniac, Half Fanatic or 50 States Marathon Club neck ribbon slider that will attach to their finisher’s medal neck ribbon.
All group members must check-in at the Kansas City Expo to make sure their memberships are current/in good standing and pick up the wristband they will need to access the VIP space on race day. The neck ribbon slider can be claimed at the VIP Space following the race. Name must be on the Maniac or Fanatic Race Calendar.
November 20th, 2022:
Route 66 Marathon
Event Website HERE<
Club Perks in Tulsa.
No race rolls out the red carpet like the Williams Route 66 Marathon's Maniac Corner.
Maniac Corner features the following FREE race day benefits for Marathon Maniacs and Half Fanatic club members.
Members receive a special club medal, ribbon, and race bib featuring the club name and colors.*
Private VIP Tent and fenced in outdoor area both pre- and post-race staffed with volunteers to ensure a great experience
Professional group photo before the start of the race, made available at no charge to members.
Private Gear Check
Private supply of post-race food, Gatorade, water, soft drinks and lots of beer.
Recognition of clubs prior to the start of the race.
Members needed to register by October 15th, 2022 to receive the club medal and customized bib.
Pick up your Maniac Corner Wristband at the Expo Booth.
Friday, November 18, 2022: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, November 19, 2022: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.